What is your dream?
I believe having a dream in your heart will transform your online space, your life’s work, your environment at home, your goals, your health, and your relationships. Having a dream in your heart will make you bold, confident, and unstoppable!
Think about the beliefs, the thoughts, and the habits that are contributing to the chaos and clutter, in your life. Before you can change anything in your life, you must be willing to take control over the voices of fear. Fear will inhibit or stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.
For example, before you start your blog or website, you must first be willing to remove any doubts or fears in your thought life that may be telling you that it is a waste of time or that you are incapable of getting things done well. These thoughts are fear-based thoughts and will stop you from learning new information coming in and creativity going out. Fear and doubt will stop you from having a “can-do” attitude that you will succeed no matter what.
Another hindrance that will stop you from achieving your dreams and goals is to make your dream confusing and not clear. An “unclear dream” will not manifest. You must create a clear image of the dream you have for your business and create a vision/mood board before you start your blog or choose your website design. That is where I come in. After we create your vision/brand board, you will need to place your vision/brand board somewhere in front of you so that you can see it every day.
Vision/brand boards are tools to keep your eyes, your thoughts, your beliefs, your imaginations, and your emotions focused on your dreams and goals that you have deep down in your heart that you want to see fulfilled in your online business.
Let’s break it down in steps:
- You must first have a clear dream to believe in. If the dream that is in your heart is in clear in your mind, I recommend you start by collecting pictures from the Pinterest boards that best reflects the dream in your heart. Then download and print off six of those pictures that best represent your goals and dreams. Put each photo on its own clipboard and create a photo gallery on your office wall. You can purchase 4 to 6 clipboards at any office supply store.
- Hang your vision//brand clipboards on your wall where you can see your dream every day.
- Imagine yourself in your new life; living and breathing your dream.
- Keep your heart and mind hopeful and in a state of thankfulness and gratitude toward God and you will see your dreams manifest.
- Thank God in advance for your health, your happiness, and your success. (see Jeremiah 29:11).
- Now watch how your hearts desire and purpose unfold. (see Psalms 20:4).
Please e-mail me and let me know how God is rearranging your life, your relationships, and your business goals so that your dream is coming true. I can’t wait to celebrate your successes with you!